Monday, November 08, 2010

Baking With Dorie - Links to BWD Bakers this week (My Favorite Pecan Pie)

Despite my best intentions, I've been unable to bake Dorie Greenspan's Favorite Pecan Pie today. I hope to do a rewind post in two weeks. Meanwhile, here is the list of blogs participating this week (the other bakers will do rewind posts later), please be sure to check them out:


The recipe was chosen by Tina of  My Domestic Bliss this week & she tells me it's a winner! Please head over to Tina's blog for the recipe, or Page 327 of Baking: from my home to yours by Dorie Greenspan. 

Next up, we're baking Applesauce Spice Bars (Page 117). If you'd like to join our baking challenge, please drop me an email at needfulthings at ymail dot com. We'd love to have you bake along with us!

5 comments:

♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ said...

Hey so lookin forward to the pecan pie myself too and the apple bars too!!!
take care of u ok!
Happy day!

Dinetonite said...

Hmm, Gret post

Dinetonite said...

Hmm, Great post

Sage Trifle said...

Oh well. Despite the fact that pecans are my favorite nut, I'm not crazy about pecan pie, so I'm not really missing anything here. However, I do look forward to the applesauce bars. I'd bake them along with your group but I don't have the book. I'll look forward to the roundup.

Beth said...

Those applesauce bars sound terrific. I love baking with apples, and can't wait to see how you like them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails