I was recently presented the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Sage Trifle . Thank you so much Sage Trifle! I'm so very flattered!
The guidelines for accepting this award are :
Thank the person who gave it to you
Tell 7 things about yourself
Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered, and think are fantastic.
First things first - 7 random things about me:
- I love making lists. They make me feel calm & in-control. My day can be pretty chaotic at times so it helps me to sit down, shut out all the noise of daily existence, and focus on making that list!
- I don't really like sea-food very much, but I'll try everything at least once.
- I think the first ever thing I made in the kitchen, at the age of 10, was a crisps-and-ketchup sandwich: a generous layer of crinkly potato crisps crushed between two slices of bread smeared with tomato ketchup. I don't know what I was thinking.
- There is nothing I enjoy better than sitting in a quiet place and reading a book.
- I think snowfalls are one of the most magical sights in the world.
- If I won a million dollars, I'd buy an apartment in one of the Islands surrounding Istanbul. And one in Paris, of course ;-)
- I love people who make me laugh (I wouldn't have married my husband otherwise)
I follow a lot of blogs and I don't always have time to read them all, but I always enjoy posts by the following bloggers when I do eventually manage to make the time to do so. Here's a list of fantastic food blogs I have discovered in the past two months or less, I hope that you'll enjoy them as much as I do: